What do experienced VCAA assessors find most important in the Study Design?
Find out in our exclusive VCE Exam Essentials study guides – a new publication written, reviewed and published by the same teachers who will be marking your VCE exams!
In this study guide you will find:
- A comprehensive A+ overview of Equilibrium & Rates of Change
- Detailed explanations
- Worked examples
- Exam-style questions and solutions
All written to VCCA examination standard.
Topics covered include:
- Chemical Reactions & Energy Changes
- Collision Theory & Maxwell-Boltzmann Distribution
- Changing & Measuring Reaction Rates
- Calculations Involving Systems in Equilibrium
- Le Chateliers Principle (Concentration, Volume & Temperature Changes)
- Concentration & Rate Time Graphs
- Rates vs Yield
- Equilibria in Living Systems
An essential tool for maximising your examination marks!