What do experienced VCAA assessors find most important in the Study Design?
Find out in our exclusive VCE Exam Essentials study guides – a new publication written, reviewed and published by the same teachers who will be marking your VCE exams!
In this study guide you will find:
- A comprehensive A+ overview of Unit 3 & 4 Prerequisite topics
- Detailed explanations
- Worked examples
- Exam-style questions and solutions
All written to VCCA examination standard.
Topics covered include:
- Random & Systematic Errors
- Significant Figures
- Relationships Used in Stoichiometry (Mole, Concentration)
- Percentage Composition
- Converting Concentration Units
- Empirical & Molecular Formulae
- Redox Chemistry
- Acids & Bases
- Percentage Yield
An essential tool for maximising your examination marks!