TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE – WEBSITE(S) & SERVICES
TERMS OF SALE OF BOOKS & PUBLICATIONS
For the purposes of these Terms:
“Australian Consumer Law” means the Australian Consumer Law set out in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
“Business Day” means a day which is neither (i) a Saturday or Sunday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in Australia.
“Content” means any and all text, artwork, drawings, audio and visual materials, software, graphic user interface design, other copyright works, trade marks, or intellectual property contained on our Websites.
“Confirmation Email” means an email sent by us acknowledging receipt of your Order and confirming the Price of the Product.
“Order” means the order submitted by you to purchase the Product.
“Product” means books, Ebooks or any other Products (not including Subscriptions) sold on the Website and other digital platforms or on printed order forms which under the Australian Consumer Law are defined as consumer goods.
“Proof of Purchase” means any of the following documents including original receipt, tax invoice and a bank statement.
“Registration Data” means any information provided by you to us in in connection with your use of the Websites, other digital platforms and/or printed formats, including but not limited to name, date of birth, contact details, and billing information.
“Related Entity” is given its meaning in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
“Websites” includes any or all of the websites located at www.tsfx.com.au and includes any content, applications and related digital properties contained on the same.
Q: When will my credit card be charged if I order online (credit card details provided via secure PayPal portal)?
A: Your credit card will be charged when you complete your order. If there are any price changes or an item is unavailable, we will contact you before your order is shipped.
Q: My order is going to a different shipping address. Can I still get a tax invoice?
A: Yes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will arrange a tax invoice to be sent out to you.
Q: I don’t have a credit card. Can I pay another way?
A: Yes, you can order with us by telephone or in person using the above methods.
Phone: 03 9663 3311 (10:00 am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday).
Office: Level 3, 99 William St, Melbourne Victoria 3000.
Q: Who can I contact about my order?
A: Please contact our customer service team via email: email@example.com
TERMS OF SALE OF BOOKS & PUBLICATIONS
The Terms and Conditions of Use are incorporated into these Terms of Sale of Books and Publications from TSFX.
1. When you submit an Order on this Website for a Product, you are deemed to have read and understood these Terms.
2. By placing your Order and paying for the Product, an Order will be treated as an offer to purchase the Product.
3. It is your responsibility when you place your Order to ensure that all your details are correct.
4. All Orders are subject to Product Availability and a Confirmation Email. Please note that a Confirmation Email does not constitute acceptance or guarantee that the Product is available.
5. Acceptance by us of an Order will only take place once we or our payment gateway provider (i.e. “PayPal”) has debited your credit or debit card.
6. If you change your mind after placing an Order please contact us immediately. We will use our best efforts to amend or cancel the Order but if the Order has already been processed and/or dispatched/downloaded then the Product will be provided to you in accordance with these Terms. If you wish to return the Order under our Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy, this will be treated as a change of mind return.
7. We reserve the right to limit the sale of Products to reasonable or normal household quantities.
8. For Institutional access, use and/or purchase of quantities please contact TSFX directly using the “Contact Us” details provided.
9. We use our best endeavours to try to ensure the Products sold on our Website, printed lists and/or digital portals are available. However due to circumstances outside of our control the product may become unavailable.
10. If a Product is unavailable we will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable. In the instance that we have Accepted your Order and we subsequently learn that the product is unavailable, will contact you and provide within a reasonable timeframe a full refund for the Price of the Product and we shall not otherwise be liable for any additional compensation, loss or damage caused by us cancelling your Order.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
11. Prices for all Products are in Australian dollars and are GST-inclusive.
12. For website and digital platform transactions we accept payment via PayPal.
13. For payment over the phone or in person we accept payment via Visa Card and Master Card. Payment in person may also be settled via money order or cash. No other forms of payment are accepted.
14. All website payments are taken via a secure server (PayPal), but despite reasonable precautions, there is a risk of unauthorised access to, or alteration of, your payment details. You make payment at your own risk and to the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any loss or damage which you suffer as a result of unauthorised access to, or alteration of, your payment details.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING
15. Books and Publications are shipped via Registered Mail using Australia Post within Australia.
16. The delivery fee for postage is nominated on the purchase order form.
17. We try to ensure that all Products are delivered within our timeframe of two (2) to seven (7) Business Days after an Order is placed. However due to Product availability, processing and circumstances out of our control, delays may occur. In the instance that your delivery is late, to the extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any loss or damages caused to you as a result of the late delivery.
18. If you have not received your Order after two (2) weeks please contact our customer service team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
19. In the instance that you provide an incorrect delivery address we will not be responsible or loss or damage suffered by you, if your Order is delivered to the correct address that you have supplied.
20. Please note that all delivery/shipping fees are non-refundable unless a Product fails to comply with the Australian Consumer Law consumer guarantee provisions.
22. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the extent that our liability for breach of any guarantee, warranty or condition cannot be excluded at law, our liability will be limited, at our option, to:
i. in the case of services supplied or offered by us:
a. the re-supply of those services; or
b. the payment of the cost of having those services re-supplied; and;
ii. in the case of goods (for the purposes of these Terms defined as Products) supplied or offered by us:
a. the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
b. the repair of the goods;
c. the payment of the cost of having the goods replaced; or
d. the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
23. Please note that once we have Accepted your Order, you cannot return the Product and seek a refund or exchange because you have simply changed your mind.
24. However, we will accept returns where the product:
i. is not of acceptable quality, or
ii. is not fit for its intended purpose, or
iii. does not match the sample or our description; and
iv. we will provide you with a refund if the Product returned is accompanied with a Proof of Purchase document.
25. If a Product arrives damaged Please contact our customer service team via email: email@example.com immediately and we will arrange for the damaged Product to be returned to us.